About Me

Friday, August 10, 2012

My name is Andrea Sandvig, and I began working as a doula in June of 2012. I am currently seeking my birth doula certification through DONA International, and plan to pursue training in breastfeeding support and placenta encapsulation techniques in the future. I am a mother of two, and their births made me who I am today. You can read about them here and here. I am able to provide personal experience and support in the following aspects of birth, pregnancy and parenting:

  • Teen Pregnancy
  • Premature Birth
  • Past Abuse or Trauma Support
  • Home Births
  • HBAC/VBAC
  • Cesarean Births
  • Disabled Mothers
  • Difficulty Breastfeeding
  • Post-partum Depression
  • Cloth Diapering
  • Attachment Parenting
  • Baby Wearing
In my free time I enjoy knitting, crocheting, practicing ukulele, playing with my kiddos, exploring Des Moines with my husband, and watching Doctor Who!

If you would like to contact me about a free consultation you can reach me through the following!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog contents © Franklin Birth and Prenatal 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.